gramabharathi august 2013 plantation

Latest Updates for Grama Bharathi

Gramabhrathi 2017 final plantation event will be held on September 9th and 10th 2017 as part of our 1 lakh plantation drive.
Be present in Jaladi on Sep 9th and 10th.
Add me in whatsapp for updates: 9948497010

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My First Post

Happy Independence to All.

I am very happy to start this blog today to make Jaladi a better place to live, feel and to talk about. This blog is a perfect place to all of those who wish to care about Jaladi. I need your support to make this event a success.

Let me talk about the event. On 28th of this month that is August, 2010 (Saturday, So, no excuses to skip this event) stage has been set to plant tress in public areas and in those houses who are interested to make Jaladi a green heaven to breath and live better. Other interested events are awaiting in store to make Jaladi an ideal village to stand in news.

Thanks To all for visiting this blog. I keep posting more news about the events.
So, Stay Tuned.

--Siva Rajesh

1 comment: