gramabharathi august 2013 plantation

Latest Updates for Grama Bharathi

Gramabhrathi 2017 final plantation event will be held on September 9th and 10th 2017 as part of our 1 lakh plantation drive.
Be present in Jaladi on Sep 9th and 10th.
Add me in whatsapp for updates: 9948497010

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is our attempt on planting trees a Success or Failure?

Anybody has this Question? To be frank I got this Question into my mind after seeing the messages in the "Message Box (Post Your Comments Here)".

I am posting it here for you:

14 Mar 11, 11:43 AM
suvarajesh: Thanks for rasing the Question. I heard that 90% of the trees are alive. TO be honest with out village people intervention, things can not move forward. Please suggest a solution.
7 Mar 11, 12:07 PM
gha: when will be the next step
7 Mar 11, 12:07 PM
gha: No clean up,no concentration of the activities,is this called service to a village
7 Mar 11, 12:05 PM
gha: Mr Rajesh nobody i want to ask u one thing
2 Mar 11, 08:53 AM
sivarajesh: who is this Ghatikudu? really he looks Ghatikudu
22 Feb 11, 04:14 PM
Ghatikudu: hopeless job


The point is that people who work in Hyderabad are finding less time to visit Jaladi and update the status of tree growth. I request you the people who stay in Jaladi or who is visiting Jaladi to look at the tree and update me. I will convey the same info to all. my mail: sivarajesh.jarugula@gmail.com.

Anyway, this month 20th, i.e. 20-Mar-2011, we have the erection of Dwaja Stambam at Ghanta Papacharulu Matam. I will try to have the snapshots of all the trees and will post them in this blog. I will also inquire any other infrastructure is needed to beat this summer.

Please make it possible to visit the village on 20-Mar-2011, as it is a devotional activity and gives you and your family a good health doing Pooja there.

No comments:

Post a Comment